WAVE 5000 enables highly scalable, feature rich, enterprise grade push-to-talk (PTT) on broadband networks and devices so that critical, time sensitive information flows quickly and securely between mobile workers, teams and citizens. From two-way radios to smartphones, laptops to landlines, tablets to rugged handhelds, WAVE 5000 lets your users use the devices they already have and the networks they already subscribe to connect and talk to others both inside and outside of your communications environment.
Wherever your personnel are, whatever they do, WAVE 5000 lets them connect and communicate with simple, secure, affordable PTT.
THE RIGHT DEVICE FOR THE JOB
We understand that personnel that use a radio system for operational purposes do not need to carry a ruggedized radio handset all of the time.
Perhaps you’re the Chief of Police and you want to access ASTRO 25 or TETRA digital communications from your iPhone when at a conference.
Maybe you’re a government agent working undercover. Your Android smartphone and earbuds would be ideal to connect to other tactical units while keeping you inconspicuous.
For every police officer on the beat, agent on a job or for hotel workers, warehouse staff and railroad maintenance crews on shift, there are many other supporting personnel that can provide support, often life-saving assistance, with PTT communications using smartphones, tablets or PCs from any location. WAVE 5000 makes it possible.
BRIDGING TWO-WAY RADIO WITH BROADBAND NETWORKS
With WAVE 5000 you can experience game-changing functionality that lets you build and operate secure, highly-scalable solutions for today’s most demanding communications environments:
Extend Radio To Broadband
Extend workforce communications beyond radio to include modern devices and broadband networks for seamless communications in any location.
Deploy Broadband PTT
Secure, ‘over-the-top’ PTT connecting smart devices over 3/4G LTE and Wi-Fi networks delivers greater choice and flexibility when choosing a non-radio, carrier-independent communications solution.
Connect Radio to Radio
Connect multiple, disparate two-way radio systems and remove barriers to communication interoperability and workforce collaboration.
WAVE 5000 Downloads
- WAVE Work Group Communications - Mobile Communicator Data Sheet
- WAVE Work Group Communications - Desktop Communicator Data Sheet
- WAVE Work Group Communications - Advanced Desktop Communicator Data Sheet
- 20th Support Command Counts on WAVE for Rapid Deployment Communications
- Air Evac Lifeteam Uses WAVE to Extend Emergency Communications
- U.S. Border Patrol Develops Large-Scale Interoperability Solutions with WAVE
- WAVE Work Group Communications Metropolis Case Study
- WAVE Work Group Communications San Luis Obispo Case Study
- WAVE Work Group Communications Washington State Case Study
- Connexus® Energy
- WAVE 5000 Data Sheet
- WAVE Work Group Communications Mobile Communicator Data Sheet-Specifications
- WAVE Work Group Communications Desktop Communicator Data Sheet-Specifications